Friday, October 1, 2010

Pictures

Wow!  Starting something new can be scary!  But I'm ready to see where I can take this photography thing.  So please enjoy the photos on my website. http://www.beebephotography.zenfolio.com/ and check here often to see my favorites.

This is a photo I took of all the boys on the Boedeker side of my family.  So sweet when they are sitting still. The key to this photo was having moms of the little ones right behind me making all kinds of funny gestures and sounds.  I'm sure if someone drove by they got a good laugh at us.


Remember Christmas is coming quickly and pictures make great gifts.  I also have dozens of Christmas photo cards available.  Schedule your family photo session soon.  The fall leaves make for great backgrounds! 

Thanks for joining me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment