Monday, October 11, 2010

Face Mask Anyone?

I don't know alot about football.  I'll admit that readily.  I went to a high school that didn't have football.  So when they call holding or illegal motion in the back,  I have no clue as to what they are talking about.  It all looks the same to me.... but this.  I'm pretty sure I know what face mask is.  I'm pretty sure this is it.  I understand the reasoning for it being illegal.  I certainly don't want anyone yanking my kids head around by the front of the mask. 

So the question is....is it ok if both players are doing it?  I mean how far could you pull the guys helmet if yours is going in the opposite direction?   I'm guessing it is illegal too.  I'm guessing these guys just got away with something dangerous.  I'm guessing each was trying to get the bluff in on the other guy as this happenend in the beginning of the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment